Our Criminal Defense Overview
Are you facing criminal charges in the state or federal courts of Washington, Oregon or Idaho? If so, you want to take care of your criminal law concerns in the most effective and immediate manner possible. At the Spokane Law Offices of Christian J. Phelps, we provide accused individuals with aggressive criminal defense in a wide range of cases.
When Your Future and Freedom Are at Risk, Contact the Law Offices of Christian J. Phelps
- Murder, Homicide, Manslaughter: Challenging the prosecution every step of the way, we will be ready to protect your rights and take your case to trial.
- Rape, Molestation: When facing the threat of prison and mandatory sex offender registration, you want to do everything you can to protect your future.
- Vehicular Assault, Vehicular Homicide: In the aftermath of a serious vehicle crime, we will carefully manage both your criminal law concerns and Department of Licensing issues.
- Robbery, Burglary, Shoplifting: It only takes one alleged incident to quickly lead to multiple separate charges in robbery, burglary and theft cases.
- Assault: If you have been charged with a violent crime, such as assault or battery, we will thoroughly investigate the police, the witnesses and the rest of the prosecutor's evidence.
- White-Collar Crimes: Our firm handles a wide range of state and federal white collar crime cases, including those involving ID theft, theft, forgery and fraud.
- Internet Sex Crimes: In this relatively new area of the law, it is extremely important to have a lawyer who understands state and federal laws and who is willing to stand up to overzealous prosecutors.
- Domestic Violence: It does not take much to trigger domestic violence charges. We will make sure you get a chance to tell your side of the story.
- Gun Rights: If you have lost your gun rights do to a felony conviction, in many cases you can get your gun rights restored. We can help you.
- NCO, PO Violations: Regardless of the circumstances that led to the initial protective order, any violation of its terms is considered a crime.
- Three Strikes: In Washington, every violent crimes charge adds up, so it is important to fight when you have the chance. Otherwise you may end up in prison for life.
- Juvenile Offenses: The juvenile system offers a different set of consequences and legal options. We build strong defenses designed to protect the freedom and future of juveniles.
- DUI Defense: Are you facing a drunk driving charge? We will fight for you in court and help challenge any DUI license suspension.
- Drug Crimes: From marijuana possession to meth manufacturing, we defend against a wide range of drug charges. We will help you with all related drug forfeiture and seizure issues.
- Federal Crimes Overview: Our firm provides comprehensive criminal defense in the federal courts of the Northwest, including cases involving federal drug crimes and federal white-collar crimes.
Contact Us Today
If you face any type of federal or state criminal charge, do not speak to the police until you have spoken with an experienced attorney. For a free consultation regarding your defense options, contact me via email or by phone at 509-323-2420.