Restoration of Gun Rights

It is not uncommon for a person to make a one-time-only mistake that results in a criminal conviction, which in turn results in the revocation of firearm rights.

However, in Washington, we have a statutory provision that allows for the vacation of judgments. If you go the process of getting a judgment vacated, you are allowed to say that you have not been convicted of a crime if anyone asks, and you can have your gun rights restored. Still, this is a complex procedure requiring the help of an experienced criminal defense attorney.

I am defense attorney Christian Phelps. For a free initial consultation regarding your gun rights, contact my office in Spokane today.

About the Process

In many cases, once you have successfully completed the terms of probation and have been crime-free in the community for a certain amount of time, your right to possess a firearm can be restored if you follow the proper procedures.

As an experienced criminal defense lawyer, I can help you cut through the red tape that often accompanies these kinds of petitions, and I can advise and represent you every step of the way.

Get a Free Consultation

To discuss your firearm rights, contact my office via email or by phone at 509-323-2420. I can clarify for you whether you qualify for firearm rights restoration in Washington.